by Evelyn C. Rysdyk
Along with her own books, Evelyn regularly writes on shamanic themes and eco-spirituality.
INNER TAPESTRY COLUMNS
Evelyn has been writing for Inner Tapestry for well over a decade. The latest evolution is a digital format magazine:.
SACRED HOOP MAGAZINE
Sacred Hoop is a wonderful magazine of shamanic spirituality, ritual and ceremony. www.sacredhoop.org/Subscribe.html
- “So The Spirits Feel Treasured” (Shaman trees)– Issue #85, Autumn 2014 SacredHoopShamanTrees.pdf
- “Lotus Lakes and Mountain Gods” — Issue #79, Summer 2013
- “In Right Relations” — Issue #76, Spring 2012 SacredHoopInRightRelations.pdf
- “Wild & Green” — Issue #65, Late Summer 2009
- “Walking with the World Tree” — Issue #63, Spring 2009
- “Creating Conscious Crossroads” — Issue # 53, Autumn 2004
JOURNAL OF SHAMANIC PRACTICE
The Journal of Shamanic Practice is a biannual publication from the non-profit organization, The Society for Shamanic Practitioners. www.shamansociety.org
- “Shamanic Spirituality in a Place Called Home” — Volume 2, issue 1- March, 2009
EVELYN IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO MENTOR YOUR CREATIVITY.
Besides being an author/illustrator of her own work, Evelyn offers individual sessions to mentor you through your creative challenges. She has over 40 years experience working as a professional artist/illustrator/art director and nearly 20 years of that time working with authors of both fiction and non-fiction.
If you need support with clarifying a big idea, brainstorming, developing a project, getting input on a manuscript, selecting slides for an upcoming exhibition, or need a portfolio review–give Evelyn a call on our appointment line: 207-714-0111. She can discuss what your project requires and what costs would be involved.
“Working with Evelyn and Allie has helped me learn to trust my own knowing and inner wisdom. They are two of the most grounded, “regular” people I know, and these qualities enhance my ability to interact with the spirit world and feel safe and open to the wisdom present there.” — Christine, Sidney, Maine